Hi!
This is actually my second blog, if a blog with only two posts which I last updated 10 years ago are counted as one =P
Anyway, this blog will be about my life =D Which mostly contains food and movies, and some interesting things that is happening around me. I'll write a lot of movies and food reviews here which are two of the things I really enjoy in my life. Although when I get older and have money of my own, I will embark on a journey around the world (side note: my ultimate wish is to travel around the world and eat every kind of food there is to eat) and maybe I'll write things about travelling. But as for now, living under my parents' allowances, I will mostly write about food and movies hahahaha.
Since this is an introduction, I'll talk about my blog's URL. It's named onedropofcloud. If you haven't noticed it yet, it's actually "one drop of cloud". I guess you must be wondering why did I choose this name. Well, it's actually a very, very, very romantic story. It all started five years ago...
In a faraway magical land, where creatures of all kinds dwelled in rainbow colored trees and flowers, there lay a tall and wide castle painted with gold and silver in the middle of the rainbow forest. In the castle, there slept a beautiful blonde with long and straight hair, lying on a majestically looking bed. Beside her was a man with muscular arms with a sword carried beside his waist. The sword couldn't help itself but to make rustling sound as the man walked to and fro across the small but well decorated room. As the frown in the man's face became more and more evident, the sky began to be filled with dark and menacing clouds and a brilliant lighting slashed across the sky.
Hahaha, this story does look interesting, doesn't it. Sorry to disappoint you, but that URL name actually comes from my chinese name =D Yeah, I'm a chinese and I'm proud of it =D My chinese name is 黎力允. And if you pronounce it very fast, it actually sounded like 一粒云 hahahaha, thanks to my friends who pointed it out for me. 一粒云 becomes one drop of cloud and hence the URL name haha. It sounds cool right?
Ok, that's all haha.
PS: I'll improve my English as I continue to write blogs =P
No comments:
Post a Comment